Friday, February 3, 2012
It seems like I just don't get my personal things to the finish line.
I have 2 birthday parties to plan, 2 vacations, one trip for A and my house to get in order.
What I have done:
Thought of the parties and made a list....
Reserved Resort for 1 vacation, but not the plane txs
Paid for As trip but have not gotten plane txs or hotel accommodations for me. Classic.
My house - well it will never be in order and the fucking dog hair will forever taint any cleaning I do. I'll just resign to that or shave the dog.
Personally, I need to cut down on a ton of things that are not good for me. I should drink a lot of water because it will help my dry eyes. Do I do it? of course not. I just love knowing what is wrong with me, have the tools available but do JACK SHIT.
How aggravated I get with my actions? Plenty.
Does it mean I must hate myself? Possibly. Will therapy cure this? haha I don't think so. I can't be convinced of something I'm pretty certain about.
Sugar - I hate you and certainly hate me.
You have ruined it all.
On a happier note.....well, today I have nothing to be perky about. I will procrastinate feeling better. I'll start tomorrow, I'll eat better tomorrow, I'll excersise starting tomorrow, I'll be a better wife, mother, sister, friend..yeah..tomorrow.
It's late and I know I stopped doing something to write this blog....but I can't remember what it was.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Good Morning. There are a couple of things on my mind since yesterday that have been bugging me.....
1. If one is smart enough to get As and the other handy enough to put a whole tile floor by himself, why is it that neither of you can put the fucking cap on the toothpaste, or clean the sink after you brush your teeth?
2. I know I'm the mom, and I take my mom job pretty serious, but would it kill all of you to wash a dish or just clean up where you ate? You can't expect the poor dog to always go ninja and try to take the last crumbs from the table when I'm not looking.
3. How about them rooms? would it kill you to have look presentable once in a while? I mean you ask me to go find you a paper and I have to get goggles and a harpoon just to dig around.
4. The damn fingerprints on the walls!!!!! WTF would you not see all the damn diggits going all the way up the stairs and think, shit I better wipe this shit before my mom goes ape shit on me.
5.There are instruments everywhere in my house.....play one once in a while.
6. If you are my friend, why would you act that way?
7. I really get pissy when someone tries to make me look bad just so they can make themselves look good. You are still not that great, no matter what you do. Just saying.
8. Why can't I seem to get around to doing all the stuff I need to be doing? oh yeah, because I'm going around in circles dealing with the most usless and stupid shit you can imagine.
9. I started my medication again and I'm feeling like a truck hit me, and my eyes are dry. Ugh.
10. I don't want to give up, but I feel like any minute now I'm going to just unplug myself....
There are more but I don't want to seem bitchy.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
The red string of fate, also referred to as the red thread of destiny, red thread of fate, and other variants, is an East Asian belief originating from Chinese legend and is also used in Japanese legend. According to this myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the ankles of those that are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other. Often, in Japanese culture, it is thou...ght to be tied around the little finger. According to Chinese legend, the deity in charge of "the red thread" is believed to be Yuè Xià Lǎo (月下老, often abbreviated to "Yuèlǎo" [月老]), the old lunar matchmaker god who is also in charge of marriages.
The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.
Can this be true? I'd like to believe so. How can you possibly know if the invisible string is attached to the person you are meant to be with? lets add more pressure to our already complicated lives. Now, we have to squint really hard and look for a string. I have some red string around my wrist that means an entirely different thing.
Did my invisible string tangled around you? It sure feels that way.
Do you think that red thread of destiny has found you? I also heard that it attaches people who are meant to meet.....if so then I'm glad my red thread reached you xox
Monday, January 23, 2012
Have you ever met someone and had to look away after a while?
I don't remember that ever happening to me, but then I can't seem to remember many things lately. As we get older some people hide their feelings, while others want you to know everything. I play hide and seek with my feelings because at the end of the day, it's so much better. Once it is out there, anyone can do what they please and it does not always work in your favor. Right?
How many personalities can we have inside? I'm not talking the schizofrenic type person, I mean the type of person that plays hide and seek with who they are. How interesting is it when someone is observing and catches your game and calls you on it. That person makes you advert your eyes because you know that they will see everything, if they just look closely.