Monday, January 23, 2012

Adverting Eyes




Have you ever met someone and had to look away after a while?

I don't remember that ever happening to me, but then I can't seem to remember many things lately. As we get older some people hide their feelings, while others want you to know everything. I play hide and seek with my feelings because at the end of the day, it's so much better. Once it is out there, anyone can do what they please and it does not always work in your favor. Right?

How many personalities can we have inside? I'm not talking the schizofrenic type person, I mean the type of person that plays hide and seek with who they are. How interesting is it when someone is observing and catches your game and calls you on it. That person makes you advert your eyes because you know that they will see everything, if they just look closely.

No comments: