Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How high can we go? - Diary 5

What you get is exactly what you give
Never really know until you try
We're so ahead of this
Got this she wolf appetite that keeps me up all night
You know the way it works don't be afraid to ask
Aim high when the target is low
FYI I am ready to go
People say men are just like kids
Never saw a kid behave like this






While watching Shakira on the Lopez Tonight show I was wondering if I could move my hips like that ever again. I think my hips will lie and with just cause.

Today I went with Alexa’s Spanish class to watch Don Quijote De La Mancha at the Repertorio Espanol in NYC. It was pretty good and the kids seemed to enjoy it. They don’t realize how much culture they are missing. They find these trips tedious but hey, they miss school for a day. I wish we could make them all understand how precious all these works of arts are. The guy at the theater said “what Cervantes did with Don Quijote and Sancho Pansa has been and is used in shows nowadays” I totally told the mom next to me. Miami Vice? And she said…you are dating yourself. Yikes, I’m old.

I made some amazing meatballs and ziti tonight and totally cheated on my strict diet. It’s not my fault I love my cooking people. I’m not saying the world should but I happen to like my dishes but shit I do. Especially my sauce and everything else I make. The only thing everyone likes but I don’t is the sweet potato thing I make. I just don’t like sweet potato.

Do you have an inside gangster chick or dude? I was watching Sandra being transformed from sweetheart to chola girl and I was wondering how taking a sharpie to my eyebrows does my image. Hey vato! Orale and shit.

I want to get a scooter, a red scooter! I know I would look so good on a red scooter. Can you picture me? Well do it and you’ll realize how damn good I’d look on it? Riding around my town and just laughing at the idiots in their cars (my family pointing and laughing will not keep them out of harms way). Maybe I can scoot my way over some assholes yard and ride over all their stupid retarded decorations on their yard. Yeah, because I’ll be a chola red scooter riding beoch. Can you picture that now?

I could write 5 entries on parenting this week. I’m not going to. I’m sure one of these days my kid will read my entries and get traumatized enough as is.

My friend did call me today and tell me she had sex on her new pullout couch. I think she rocks! I will never seat on her couch and not do a shimmy shimmy shake shake on it.

Love you, peace out and insert gangster sign here.

Snoopy Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

With you around, I never knew sexy left. Btw...the red scooter visual is killing me. I'm LMAO!

SM said...

hey now my comment here dissapeared...yikes. scary.
i want my red scooter now!