Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quote me a river - Diary 22

lick Pictures, Images and Photos

"If trying harder doesn't work, try softer ~ Lily Tomlin

"When before the beauty of a sunset or mountain, you pause and exclaim,'Ah,'you are participating in divinity."
~ Joseph Campbell


Sometimes we find quotes that say what we can't.

There is always someone who wants to critize your writing.

"Don't be so humble, you are not that big of a deal"
One of the best sarcastic quotes I've read.

“There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” ain't that the truth? Unfortunately there are those who don't take those lessons and run. Run for godsakes.

"Friends are like roses...you have to look out for the pricks!" Ha! that's all.

Want to watch the Time Travelers Wife as soon as it comes out on DVD. I need a seriously good romance story.

One day my favorite writer will come to me for ideas, or not.

Random shit rules!

Stomach aches don't!

Nip/Tuck is one of the best shows. Nuts I tell you.

"You can't rattle my cage because I'm not a caged animal"~SM

Poof!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told my therapist about you.

Now, that is a great quote!

Blasé said...

"Don't eat yellow snow"???

Laura said...

Random shit rules...hahaha

Good ones!

Two of my favorites:

"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way."

"Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."